Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Deadly Five (Part 3): The Hippopotamus

Tell me, and be honest, do you think this animal is CUTE?!


Because my wife does!  I mean, just look at that face!  The mouth is wider at the tip than the base, and it has huge gaps between it's teeth.  Now that's just ugly...  Still, beauty contest aside, you're probably wondering why the hippo is on my list of the "Five Deadliest Animals in Africa".  Don't let the hippo's gigantic berth and stupid gaze fool you, it kills more people than any other wild animal in Africa!  To find out more, watch my video:


1 comment:

  1. Well, I used to think they were sort of cute but not so much anymore... I really enjoyed this story and also the reference to the firebreathing rhinoceros in your most recent Post.

    ReplyDelete